About Our Partial Hospitalization Program
If you would like to benefit from intense therapy without complete hospitalization, consider our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) at Therapeutic Solutions. PHP provides intense therapy to stabilize symptoms and provide a structured environment where patients can learn and apply tools for their recovery. Our goal is to achieve a quick return to the home setting and prepare patients for transition into less intensive outpatient services.
Benefits of PHP include:
- Live at home in familiar and comfortable surroundings
- Get focused help in an outpatient setting
- Receive an intensive level of personalized care from a highly qualified behavioral health team
- Receive consistent interaction to effectively manage medication adjustments
- Receive attention more quickly than in traditional outpatient programs
- Get helpful ideas about how to manage symptoms in both group and individual settings
- Avoid expensive hospital charges
- Free transportation available for local patients
Not sure if PHP is right for you?
Call us at (281) 302-6636 for a free program assessment.
What You Can Expect
As an alternative to hospitalization, PHP offers the intensity of acute inpatient care without the overnight hospital stay. Patients receive therapy and symptom stabilization 5 days a week, 6 hours a day (9 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., Monday through Friday). Patients can enroll in PHP directly from a hospital setting or use it as a transition into less intensive outpatient services. We also provide education and support for family members, as well as aftercare for patients and families.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Behavioral Health Program
Our unique and flexible Butte County mental health services are backed by our team’s experience and dedication to our patients. Certified by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JACHO), we are confident in our abilities to assist you and your family with the transition into less intensive outpatient services through PHP.
To learn more about PHP and its benefits, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information.