Providing Behavioural Health Assessments
Since we opened our doors in 2008, Psychiatric Solutions has provided high-quality behavioural healthcare to individuals in Butte County and surrounding communities. Many of our patients are referred to us by general practitioners, psychiatrists, psychologists, or other behavioural health professionals. Sometimes, patients come to us themselves or at the recommendation of a family member. In order to determine if our programs are a good fit for a person’s needs, we offer a prompt assessment with our qualified therapists, which takes about an hour.
You can expect the following during your prompt assessment:
- Trained assessment coordinators will ask you several questions and review information you have provided to them.
- Following the assessment, a treatment option is recommended that best meets the emotional and physical needs of the client.
What you need to bring to your assessment:
- Please bring an Identification Card and Insurance Card to your assessment A completed New Patient Packet is required before the assessment. Packets can be printed HERE (hyper-link to pdf form of packet), or you can arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment to fill it out at our office (address)
- Information in the packet include:
- Insurance Information
- Psychiatric History
- Psychiatric and Counselling Care History
- Medications (Past and Current)
- Medical History
- Social History
- Family History
We may refer you to a support group, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist or other behavioural health professional for outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, or inpatient treatment. In any case, you and your family will be able to participate in deciding which level of care is the most appropriate for your individual circumstances.
Ready to schedule your prompt program assessment? Call us today at (281) 302-6636!
Who can benefit from our behavioural health services?
Individuals who have received past treatment for a behavioural health issue and have recently relapsed could benefit from an initial assessment and possible admission. We are confident in our abilities to help you regain balance and control in your life.
Other individuals who may benefit from admission include:
- Individuals suffering from problems that have not yet resulted in unmanageability in their home / work environment
- Individuals who have just completed inpatient hospitalization and need a transitional step-down between an initial crisis and re-entry into daily living activities
- Individuals in need of additional structure, support, and education to aid them in obtaining direction in personal recovery
We accept many private insurance plans and can assist you in verifying your insurance benefit coverage before treatment. In some instances, co-payments may be required, but individualized financial arrangements and self-pay options are also available.
Need more information? Contact Psychiatric Solutions today.
If you would like more information about our behavioural health programs and your prompt assessment, you can speak confidentially with one of our caring professionals to discuss your concerns. We will help you determine if an assessment is appropriate.
Please download the forms from here and bring a photocopy with us while visitng doctor:
Please give our centre a call to learn more about our prompt assessment and our comprehensive programs.